Timberline Rock N’ Roll was founded in 2019 by Tim Emick and the team at Timberline Landscaping. Our wholesale focus enables us to keep quality high and wait times low. With nearly 40 years in the landscape and trucking industry, you can count on the Rock N’ Roll team to provide quality and consistently sourced wholesale landscaping supplies at competitive prices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help walk in clients by creating work orders and invoices.
- Answer phones and direct calls to the correct departments.
- Match third party trucking tickets with invoices and bill them to customers.
- Collect customer payments and apply to close invoices.
- Cross train across other roles to provide effective backup.
- Order office supplies and other materials when needed.
- Assist the team with various other accounting duties.
- Become knowledgeable in products and services provided.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Accounting/Business Degree or 5+ years performing administrative and accounting
- Effective communication skills; including writing, routine correspondence, reports,
and interpersonal communication.
- Must pass post-offer background check consisting of employment history,
personal/professional references, and criminal record.
- Multi-tasking skills (including the handling of multiple priorities and deadlines).
- Effective organizational skills that include the ability to self-manage work.
- Must be highly adaptable to the kinds of change that comes along with working in an
- Self-starting initiative to pursue improvements and projects without substantial
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, lift/move up to 25 lbs.
Wage & Benefits:
- Location: Colorado Springs
- Position Title: Administrative Assistant
- Reports To: Accounting Manager & COO
- Supervises: None
- Department: Office
- Education: Accounting or business-related degree a plus
- Experience: 5+ years
- Career Level: Administrative
- Hourly: $16-$18.00/hr
- Hours: 40
- Benefits (per company policy):
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (waiting periods apply)
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K Investment plan
- Supplementary Insurance (AFLAC, Legal Shield